In our environment where enjoyment and luxury never ever plays second fiddle to safety, Club WOA services are backed by a team of experienced aviation professionals who performs operational duties with the appropriate licenses, under the close scrutiny of international regulatory bodies and regularly audited airport/flight services process.
- In-flight operations are conducted by instructor/mentor pilots with worldwide flight experience
- Flight support are supported by a team who also professional supporting business jet flight operations
- Ground handling operations are conducted by licensed and trained personnel in handling of ground support equipment and aircraft
- Club WOA operations are supporting by WOA full-time team that are subject-matter-experts in each of their roles. The team is put through yearly re-currency and on-the-job training to ensure we perform at the highest service and safety standards required by international bodies.
- Flight operations are conducted under proper FAA (or equivalent/relevant authority) regulatory codes & guidelines
- Ground operations are officially licensed and audited annually by Changi Airport Group
- Security in all Club WOA facilities and operations are annually audited by Airport Police Department and USA Transport Security Administration (TSA)
- Club WOA only uses modern aircraft where their air-frame, engine and avionics has been carefully inspected by qualified engineers and air-crew to be air-worthy and safe
- All aircraft and avionics used by Club WOA have been tested and flown by WOA ourselves